PGUSD Bus Transportation will be FREE from August 7 – 23, 2019.
Download the Bus Route information and meet the bus.
Sign-up for a bus pass today:
Bus Punch Passes
We’re now offering students a Bus Punch Pass for students who do not consistently ride the bus, need a ride to and from school to avoid inclement weather, and for those few times a year when parent transportation is not available.
Each punch pass will cost $10.00 for 10 one-day passes. A one-day pass will allow a student to ride both the home-to-school and/or school-to-home routes.
Families can elect to buy as many 10-day passes as necessary but will not pay more than $100.00 for one student or $150.00 for two or more students in a single school year.
Please use this form for all in-county, out-of-county, out-of-state, or overnight activities.
- For out-of-county, out-of-state, or overnight activities this form must be submitted two weeks prior to the Board Meeting. This will allow us to get the activity on the Board Agenda so the Board can approve the trip.
- The activity must take place after Board approval.
- For in-county activities the form must be submitted 10 teacher work days in advance of an activity.
- District Transportation can be denied if the activity interferes with home-to-school transportation, driver availability, or submission of a late request.
- If you plan to use an outside transportation company the Transportation Department will have to verify that they hold the correct certifications to transport students.
- Bus availability for field trips will be very limited the weeks of January 6 and January 13 because our yearly CHP inspection. For now, any requests made during this time will not be approved until CHP gives us the exact dates which usually happens right after Thanksgiving.
As in years past, if you have scheduled a walking field trip and the forecast shows inclement weather we can make arrangements to have a bus available so you don’t have to cancel the field trip. This is free and will depend on driver and bus availability. Please contact myself or Lisa Stacks at least 24 hours in advance to make arrangements.